Saturday, July 3, 2010

Science Buddies

Hi everyone,
This is Jay, Posting after a loooooooooong time......
Sorry for the time interval, but I had a lot of school work, like projects and all, so.......
So, now, what is the comeback topic?????
Yes, today I am going to blog about the same topic. What??
Yes, there are a lot of sites on the internet which would help you to complete your science projects, not only in the secondary, but also in the high school level. And needless to say, I also like that site very much as I am also a science project fan.
So, I request u all to please at least VISIT this site...
www.sciencebuddies.org

It contains a lot lot of info on various science topics and also has a veeery large library of science projects. Even if you don't need it in school, it can serve as a summer vacation timepass........
So, keep surfing till my next post.

1 comment:

  1. jennifer -californiaJuly 8, 2010 at 7:13 AM

    hi yur blog is 2 cool!!!!
    i realy like it >>>>>

    ReplyDelete